Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Freehold 20th Stories - "Bringing out the Playwright in Me"

Hello Freehold,

A couple of years ago I took Playwriting I,II and III with Elizabeth Hefron and New Play Lab with Paul Mullin. I wanted to let Freehold Theatre know I recently was notified my short play, Operation Sweet Dreams, is a 2011 Heideman Award Finalist. So, big thanks for their effort to bring out the playwright in me.

Congratulations on twenty years of enhancing the theatre world.

Cheers,
Suzanne
Suzanne Bailie

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you have your own Freehold story, email us via our Contact Page using the pull down menu of "20th Anniversary Story Submissions".


COME to our 20th Anniversary Homecoming Party on Saturday, September 24, 7:30 pm at Washington Hall. It's FREE and we'd love to see you there. RSVP at the link.

1 comment: